TIMC-ADMA-NC Outreach Program for UG
Ramanujan Mathematical Society Office, National College Dindigul Road, Jaya Nagar Extension, IOB Nagar, Karumandapam, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620001
- Dr. R. Balakrishnan, Adjunct Professor of Mathematics, Bharathidasan University, Trichy
- Dr. C. Durairajan, Assistant Professor of Mathematics, Bharathidasan University, Trichy
- Dr. V. Sangeetha, Assistant Professor of Mathematics, National College, Trichy
About the program
Outreach Program for Final Year B.Sc. Students in Mathematics under the joint auspices of TIMC (The Indian Mathematics Consortium), ADMA (Academy of Discrete Mathematics and Applications) and NC (National College, Trichy).
The first of the series will be held on December 28th to 31st, 2017 for four days at the Ramanujan Mathematical Society Office at the National College Campus.
The main aim of this Program is:
- To teach foundations in the basic disciplines in mathematics at the UG level
- So that the students get better equipped in problem solving techniques and face the JAM exams (entrance exams for IITs and NITS).
- There is no registration fee for the program.
- If the participants need lunch, they have to pay a token amount.
- For those who need accommodation, it will be provided in the National College Hostel for a nominal fee.
It is appropriate to recall that the Ramanujan Mathematical Society-National College Outreach Program for M.Sc., and M.Phil scholars is now in its third year. The third cycle for this year is being held for 8 days starting on December 26, 2017.
|Date||Session 1||Session 2|
|28.12.2017||Diff Eqns (KD)||Sequences (MM)|
|29.12.2017||Vector Calculus (JJ)||Diff Eqns (KD)|
|20.12.2017||Sequences (MM)||Real Analysis (KSV)|
|31.12.2017||Real Analysis (KSV)||Vector Calculus (JJ)|